Clinton Family Law Attorneys
Resolving Divorce, Custody & Related Matters
Ending a marriage can be emotionally difficult, financially tangled and legally complex. The law firm of Cantrell, Goodge & Associates provides advice, perspective, and support for the many important decisions. Work with an Clinton family law attorney who will guide you to practical solutions while protecting your interests in or out of court.
Personal service and honesty are hallmarks of our firm. We try to alleviate your worries and stress about legal issues, starting with a frank assessment of your situation in a free initial consultation.
Compassionate Counsel & Strong Representation in Family Law
Our goal is to resolve divorce or child custody disputes as efficiently as possible so that you can move forward with your life. We do not try to fan the flames or prolong conflicts to generate legal fees. However, we will vigorously assert your rights and "fight fire with fire" when contested proceedings are necessary.
Our lawyers serve a diverse clientele in the full spectrum of family law matters:
- Divorce; contested or agreed — We work to ensure a fair and practical division of marital assets and debts under the property laws of Tennessee.
- Custody and visitation — We help clients maximize visitation time or work out the details of a parenting plan, and we handle post-divorce modifications or relocation.
- Child support — We ensure that the court has accurate information for fair and appropriate support, and we can revisit child support when circumstances change.
- Adoption — We handle stepparent adoptions and termination of rights, as well as the details of private placements and foreign adoptions.
- Paternity and legitimation
- Prenuptial agreements
- Name changes
We can also assist clients with updating wills and estate planning after a divorce to protect assets and children's inheritance.
Clinton Divorce Lawyers for Family Law Cases in East Tennessee
Attorney Daniel Goodge also handles child custody disputes and family law.
We offer a free initial consultation to assess your situation and answer your questions. Call (865) 999-0101, or contact us online.